Made with either fresh or canned peaches these Peach Dumplings are wrapped in a flaky canned crescent roll dough and baked until brown and bubbly.
Another one of our favorite Peach Dessert Recipes the whole family is going to love.
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 peaches
- Cinnamon and sugar mixture
- ½ stick butter
- 1 can 12 oz of Mountain Dew Soda
- Unroll the crescent rolls and divide into pieces.
- Slice the peaches and lay one to two pieces on the “wide” end of each crescent roll.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar, about ¼ teaspoon per peach roll.
- Starting at the wide end, begin rolling each crescent roll up and place in a 9 X 13 baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle a little more cinnamon/sugar on top of the crescent rolls.
- Melt the butter and pour over the crescent rolls, followed by the Mountain Dew.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 30 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.